Monday, March 06, 2006

God at work in you

Yesterday morning I wound up the The Acts of God sermon series through the book of Acts. What will I be preaching the next few weeks? Well, though I'm through with the straight-through, textual series in Acts, I want to spend the next few weeks going back through Acts in a topical fashion. Think of this as a bit of synthesis of the train of thought through Acts. The preceding series gave us a good, chronological view of what the experience of the early church was like. This coming mini-series, four or five sermons in all, will seek to pull together some of the things we've seen in Acts and apply it to our life today as a church and as individual Christians. I believe you'll find some good, basic stuff, as well as some "meat to chew on" in this mini-series (God at Work in You)!